23.2.16

FOREVER AND A DAY



Hello lovers. Long Time. 

Forever and a day...

I've been MIA for a month and I haven't gotten back to all your comments and emails, and I'm so sorry. Life hasn't been easy for me (great start to 2016 aye haha). Basically, goes from family --> to trying to find a job --> to basically questioning if the fashion industry is really for me.

 However, I've been getting emails about sponsorships, collaboration and everything and honestly, it has brought so much hope to me now and I'm finally so fulfilled that people are out there who are genuinely reading my stuff, my passion and appreciating my posts. Just want to say a massive thank you! 
Chasing your dreams is so damn hard aint it?! hahah SO I'M FREAKING BACK YO.  

I feel weird writing about my life, lol but here is a post I was meant to put up a long time ago. I'm really immersed in the asian culture and the fact the this French Connection long cardigan and this Iconic wrap top gives off the asian vibe, makes this outfit perff, especially with this scenery at Rotorua, New Zealand. 

Ok thats it! I have 40+ comments to reply to and blogs to check out <3 

x- Francesca 

11 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! You look amazing in navy & black x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and outfit!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love dark blue, very nice top :)

    http://www.morefashion4u.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the place looks amazing and you are absolutely gorgeous! loving the way you style this outfit<3 stay in touch!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, Francesca! And, wow the scenery is wonderful! :) xo

    Selftimers Blog | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazingly styled , and the location is so beautiful .
    DO check out my new blog post
    http://n-street.blogspot.in/

    XOXO
    NEENA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pics FIT & Photos are A1 girl, love coming to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic! Xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute! I love the outfit and your poses! <3

    XOXO Lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com || New post: http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/05/spirit-voxbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your looks are always so minimal I love it! :) Keep it up girl!

    Xo ,Sabi
    https://sabi-diary.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your style!

    Love, Sarah

    https://thefashiondaily.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete